Unfortunately, mold can sometimes occur in any home. This is often due to a lack of proper ventilation or insulation in the building. However, you are not doomed to inhale its spores. What to do in the case when you do not want to reach for strong fungicides which are often dangerous for the house’s inhabitants?
It is probably not necessary to convince anyone about the wonderful properties of vinegar. If you want to get rid of mould from the wall, spray the infected area thoroughly with vinegar and leave it for a few hours. Then, wash the surface with a sponge or a cloth. This is a simple and proven method that is safe both for you and for the rest of your household. If the strong smell of vinegar bothers you, you can add a few drops of your favorite fragrance oil to it
To get rid of mold, you can also use 3% hydrogen peroxide or a mixture of water, vinegar and baking soda. These are safe remedies that are great for removing fungus and mold from walls or bathroom grout.